Thursday, April 19, 2012

Welcome!

Hey all! Many of you may know me as "Gabby" from I Heart American Girl, but I've decided to share my real name and many of adventures on this blog. My blog here is still undergoing a face-lift, so hopefully, that will change in the near future.

This blog is all about me. I mean, who else would it be about? This is about my life including everything from the terribleness of middle school and my obsession with baby names to my love of books and glitter nail polish and quests in baking. It's a mix of everything. :-)

Enjoy!
~Margaux
(Don't know how to pronounce my name? Read my blog title!)

8 comments:

  1. How do you say it? Margo? How did you get Gabby out of it? Glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your blogging but I will always think of you as Gabby! Is it okay if I call you that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to start writing for this blog?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you're blogging again, Ga- I mean Margaux. I'm so used to calling you Gabby. Can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you going to start posting? It has been a week since the last post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting name! Start posting again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete