Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mall of America Photos!

Hey all! The photos are long over due, but I figured you all would like to see them any how. I took photos of LEGO as well as AG! Enjoy!

WARNING: Photo heavy post!


The GIANT wall of legos- you can buy extra bricks, steering wheels, windows, doors, etc.
The full shot of the GIANT wall of legos.

Isn't the ceiling cool?

Yes, this is made of legos.

Aren't these chairs so awesome! Just like legos heads- oh, now that'a awkward.

A fun shot of my sister and I with Julie and Ivy and the VW car. The car is actually made of plastic- unless you want an exact doll-sized replica, it's not really worth $350.




Marie-Grace and Cecile's new set is cute... But it's a bit too frilly for me, and way too over glamorous for the time period.

They had some of these cute displays where the dolls were standing next to their beds in their nighties.


Isn't this just cute? I really love everything about this display.










Starting now, all of the rest of the photos (including the one above) were taken on the second floor.



It's really bright yellow.
The AG website doesn't lie.
Although it has white sleeves,
the yellow hurts my eyes!

Like my poem?




This outfit is a whole lot cuter in real life!


My sister's doll and my borrowed doll, Adrienne. (I named her that. I'm not entirely sure why, it just fits.)

The waitress gave us cute doll-sized menus! How adorable!

Yum- pink lemonade!

The chicken noodle soup- it was so good. My only complaint? More croutons!

My brother got the picnic time thing. It was so cute!

My mom ordered pasta.

My sister got pizza.

And I got salmon with potatoes and veggies. It was so, very good! :-)

I'm off to have a snack. 
~Margaux
ps. I got the McKenna movie- I will post a review soon.



2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! I'd love to go to mall of America sometime, both for the lego and American Girl parts, and, well, the rest of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks very cool!!! I can't believe that they made that whole tiger out of LEGOS! Talk about dedication!!

    ReplyDelete