Friday, August 3, 2012

Going on a Trip...

Hello! Tomorrow, my family and I are going to Florida! It's about a 8-10 hour drive so you can expect no posts from me tomorrow. However, I will try to post a little throughout the week. I probably won't continue my Harry Potter quote posts until I return next Saturday. I am taking my camera and will definitely try to take photos on everything that I do. Expect a Florida-filled post soon!

Also, I have a poll on the sidebar, I would really appreciate if you would please cast a vote. Thanks!
~Margaux

3 comments:

  1. Where will you be in Florida? You can email me if you don't want to share it publicly.
    -Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I awarded you the Colorful Blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also awarded you the I love your blog award!

    ReplyDelete