Hello! I'm going to try to post every single darn day. Because, in a blog that is about your life, it should be updated frequently!
So, today, I'm going to post about my favorite baby names- for girls and boys. Some are bit out there, others are new ones added to this ever changing list, and still some are classics that I have loved for a long while.
1. Gabrielle- I've met many people who dislike this name, but I always ask them why. To me, it's a glamorous, classic French name with a hint of sophistication! I personally love it- it's also not very popular.
2. Claire- While venturing on NameBerry for fun facts about Claire, I found that this spunky name has many international versions. Some of my favorites are Klara (Slavic), Clairette (French), and Chiara (Italian).
3. Helena- This is such a sweet version of the rather common name "Helen." I personally love the sound of this name and the meaning of the name- "bright, shining one." It's such a sweet, yet spunky name!
4. Scarlett- A little bit classy, a little bit mysterious, but all over sophisticated, this is a timeless name that I have come to love! This sweet Southern name has a meaning all too predictable (it means "red"), but this name, in my opinion, is very mysterious...
5. Vienna- Don't you just love the sound of this stylish name? Besides being the capital of Austria, this name is just perfect for a girl who loves traveling- but is also very sophisticated!
6. Emmeline- I love this sweet, classic name! It's actually the French from of the German name, Amelina. (I have a thing for French names!) I personally prefer it to it's German counterpart, and love the nickname "Emmy" for it!.
7. Arden- I don't normally like names that were originally boys' names or forest names, in the case of Arden (Arden was the name of the forest in Shakespeare's "As You Like It"), but I love this very tomboy and spunky name.
1. Sirius- Totally Harry Potter, but totally amazing, this is a name that I love, but would never use! For obvious reasons, it's a bit too out there for me.
2. Benjamin- I'm a sucker for classic names, and Benjamin is no exception! Simply classic, and very popular, Benjamin is a timeless name that means "son of the right hand."
3. Nicholas- I love the sound of this name- very free-spirited and timeless. It's also the name of one of my favorite Saints- good 'ole St. Nick!
4. Nathaniel- I love this name! It's very classy and old-timish but I feel it could work for anyone now. It also has a few international versions! Like Nathanael (French), Nataniele (Italian), and Natanael (Swedish).
5. William- So sweet. And yes, classic. This has so many nicknames, you would never run out! Here are a few of my favorites: Will, Willie (no, not free), Liam, and Bill.
Happy Star Wars Day! (May the Fourth be with you!)
ps. don't own photo