Monday, May 28, 2012

What I Did Today...

Hola! I just heard the greatest news EVER, but I'll save that for the end of this post, because this is sort of like a timeline of my day. Anywho....

This morning I made muffins. I will post a how-to later. :-)

Then I finished my friendship bracelet. 

Then I started and finished my cousin's birthday invites with my sister.




Then I did my hair- looks pretty cool, huh?
Then I found out House of Anubis- one of my favorite shows of all time is going to have a season 3! YAY!!!!

Happy Memorial Day!
What did you do today?
~Margaux


3 comments:

  1. Are you going to do the Tuesday Baby Name post every Tuesday? Sounds like you had fun! PS Castle is coming back for a 5th season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffins look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the bracelet! I try and try again to make that and fail and fail again. And everyone says I'M good at crafts!

    ReplyDelete